Monday 10 August 2009

Well, it is now early August and a whole two months since sitting our exams, it seems like an age away. The past two months have allowed me the opportunity to relax and reflect post exam, overcome my bewilderment and celebrate my results, enjoy a much needed holiday in the sun with Matt and Matthew and catch up on all the jobs that had been abandoned.

I'm now feeling that I want to get back to the books and start reading for the 2nd year of the course. The preliminary parts of my child study project are well underway, cant really move forward with that as the focus of my study is on the other side of the world at the mo (lucky chappie)! I'm reading all the information Lin has kindly emailed to us whenever I get a spare half hour - I think what I'm really trying to say is I'm actually missing the course. Although spare time is limited (no childcare and a rather demanding 6 years old), I find myself gravitating, once again, to the study to read, research and note take when possible.

I just hope that come September / October my enthusiasm for study does not abandon me.

No comments:

Post a Comment