Friday 6 February 2009

fish can't fly

This video has thrown me into a bit of a quandary as how to approach the essay for Lin. I think our discussion afterwards raised numerous valid points that could be incorporated into the body of the essay - I'm just not sure how to tackle it yet, mmmm....need a bit of a think.

The film itself was extremely emotive and I can't understand how these organisations could justify what they were doing to these terribly vulnerable people. I've made no bones about my views on religion, and although I respect others choices in religious matters, it baffles me how if God (whoever she or he may be), is the creator of us all, and is such a wondrous person, his / her followers can inflict such pain and suffering in His or Her name? Maybe it is just my ignorance on the subject showing through, but I just can't get my head around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment