Friday 30 January 2009

A Very Useful Morning

Just thought I'd comment on how useful I found this mornings session with Ihar. I'd already checked out the college library online, but I hadn't looked at, or even realised, the full extent of the resources on there for us to access. Although I agree with Lin in that it is a lot to take in and cope with in our first year, I do, however, think that such a session would have been very beneficial if scheduled into the study skills week, or at the beginning of the course. I'm pretty worried about the Warwick email / password change, so that is my next port of call - and also the Athens chase up.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Claire Glad you felt the session with Ihar was useful Now that you realise how much there is out there to research, you can do it

    ReplyDelete