Wednesday 28 January 2009

I'm Embracing Technology!

Well, I felt it was time I made the concerted effort to embrace the technology I've been pretty scared of for the past...well...forever really. Don't get me wrong, I can do the basics, but I'm not used to this 'blogging' thing. I'm not entirely sure how often I'll remember to keep up to date with this blog, but I'll try my best to remember.

I must admit that since starting this course my mind has turned into one of those fancy crayons you used to get as a child, you know the sort, you take one colour from the top of the tube, pop in it the bottom and another colour crayon pops out of the top. The only problem for me is that when I take out one colour, I forget to put it back in the bottom, so the crayon doesn't work!?!? I'm not making sense am I?

So, my first blog. Hurrah, I feel quite relieved.

Claire

5 comments:

  1. Hello to you too - It's like we're all coming out at once isn't it?!?! It's kinda like an alcoholics anonymous meeting where we're all standing up one after the other and admitting to something we've been afraid of for years!!!! Hope you're well, and again, fantastic tribute to your mum on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogland! If this is AA as Clare said - I feel like I'm the team leader who made you all stand up and say....."My name is..and I'm a...." LOL - hope it's worth the effort for you ;-) Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey oh intelligent one! Looking forward to reading your progress on here. After creating a blog and video's etc I think Bill Gates had better watch his back. Ok, maybe from a distance but still...:o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like you Just getting into this thing Thanks to the snow wouldn't have done it otherwise Given myself a crash course Watching the local farmer,Gordon feed his sheep with hay from a tractor

    ReplyDelete